I'll grow old - but I won't grow up.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Busted!

Okay, go ahead and say it; I'll understand. And I'll fully agree. Like all men, I'm a pig. So there.

But I thought this picture was pretty funny, so I thought I'd share it with y'all. You can thank me (on many different levels) later.



It's from some Columbian lingerie show or something like that-- blah blah blah. I probably should have paid more details to the wording - you know, it's like saying "I only ready it for the articles...."

But the fact that there's a nearly naked hot chick in this photo isn't what made me laugh. No, it's this dude, seated in the front row.



He's got his camera phone out, and from the expression on his face, you can tell exactly where he's got that little Nokia zoom lens focused.

But the best part is the look on the face of the woman next him - his wife, perhaps? Girlfriend? Soon to be ex?



She ain't watching hot young things strut around in their skivvies - nope, she's watching her man take photos of some other chick's crack!

He's totally oblivious to the icy stares that his old lady is giving him, because he's too mesmerized by the hot piece in front of him. Meanwhile, his significant other is plotting his demise, probably in a unique and painful way.

Of course he'll naturally deny it later, but as they say, the camera doesn't lie.

See? All men truly are pigs.

I wish we had a photo of the couple out in the parking lot after the fashion show was over - I suspect it'd look a lot like this:



So a word to the wise, fellas - don't get snagged. And if you do, don't have a picture of you getting snagged appear on the top of Yahoo's most popular photo page.

You've been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home